The primary is learning about eternal families. You can find this picture of the Dahlke eternal family hanging up in the primary room.
The kids had three snow days in a row! Something their mom and dad never had-in California we had wildfire days!
Aidy spent a few days in the hospital for viral bronchitis and a fever that would not let up. She is doing great now.
Brienz used the potty for the first time and got this cupcake as a reward. It turns out she would have rather had a lollipop.

4 comments:
paige, you are hot sexy! so sorry that aidy had to be in the hospital! yuck! glad she is better now. how was vegas??
Looks like an eventful February! Hope March is eventful--but only in fun ways! The kids love looking at the pics of your kids on the blog.
Cute family. After dinner the other day Craig and I had an entire conversation about how great you guys are and how much we respect you. So that book list on the side. Are those books you are currently reading, plan to read or have already read?
Fun posts for February! So, what I want to know is how you got that photo from the primary. I want mine..I guess I could get it easier than you since I am in the primary. Ha, Ha!
Post a Comment