Friday, November 21, 2008

Jacob or Edward?

This can be a difficult question to answer. But the truth is, it doesn't matter who you choose as long as you have some good friends willing to stay up all night to watch the first showing of Twilight with you. Thanks for the FUN ladies!




Dr. Dahlke saving lives in San Antonio at Advanced Trauma Life Support. If the blood and guts don't get to you, the MRE's surely will.

4 comments:

b + j = calculus said...

ok, so fun last night! also... love the new title... yes, you are the donkey's to my kids!

Jennifer Miller said...

Hello Paige!!!! Remember me?? I got your blog address from Laura!!! It was super fun to see your kids and what you guys are up to! I have a blog too but I have to invite you to it so if you are interested just send me your email and I will send you the link to be able to view it! Hope all is well! Glad to find you in the blogging world! :o) jennisbenz@hotmail.com
P.S. Is that a real legless person? Gross!

Trish said...

PAIGE!!!!! I'm so glad you found me :) I've been wondering about you. Y'all are in Oklahoma? Your family is so cute. Did you see my link to Stacey's blog? She'd love to hear from you, too. We'll have to catch up some time!

stacey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.