Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Rosa's

Brienz was the star in our Crazy for Rosa's video. We didn't win-yet.





Aidylein is getting teeth (4months). The drool never stops flowing.

5 comments:

Jennifer Miller said...

What a cutie Paige! Just look at those big blue eyes! :o)

Craig and Maggie said...

Cute blog!
Oh, and to change the writing on all of your posts to a specific color go to your dashboard, click "layout" and then click on the "fonts and colors" tab.

Laura Mc said...

Love the video! What a smart girl! Aidy is a cutie!

The Thomas Crew said...

Paige!!
We got your Christmas card as well :) Glad that we can keep in touch this way. Your kids have grown in just the few months since I last saw you guys. Hope all is well down in OK, we sure miss you here!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Paige! Your kids are so cute! I miss all of you. We need to come visit sometimes. I'll talk to my dad. Love you!

~Amy Dahlke