With the temple nearly two hours away, we got creative and did a kid swap so we could attend. These are the 10 swapped kids at Chuck E Cheese at 10 pm (and yes, it was a school night).
That's so much fun. I should've done the swap, too. Next time though--when Hailey wouldn't be coughing all over the rest of the kids :) I just let her do that the next day at our meeting :)
Your kids are so cute. Tyler can't wait till next week.
Hello Paige!!!! Remember me?? I got your blog address from Laura!!! It was super fun to see your kids and what you guys are up to! I have a blog too but I have to invite you to it so if you are interested just send me your email and I will send you the link to be able to view it! Hope all is well! Glad to find you in the blogging world! :o) jennisbenz@hotmail.com
Paige, I love the picture of the ten kids. That was a lot of fun. We just sat with the sleeping babies, while our husbands dealt with the screaming toddlers.
5 comments:
That's so much fun. I should've done the swap, too. Next time though--when Hailey wouldn't be coughing all over the rest of the kids :) I just let her do that the next day at our meeting :)
Your kids are so cute. Tyler can't wait till next week.
Hello Paige!!!! Remember me?? I got your blog address from Laura!!! It was super fun to see your kids and what you guys are up to! I have a blog too but I have to invite you to it so if you are interested just send me your email and I will send you the link to be able to view it! Hope all is well! Glad to find you in the blogging world! :o) jennisbenz@hotmail.com
Taylor looks just like Kirk and I can definitely see some Paige resemblance in Lydia. What cuties!
Were you & Kirk alone with all ten kids?!
Paige,
I love the picture of the ten kids. That was a lot of fun. We just sat with the sleeping babies, while our husbands dealt with the screaming toddlers.
Post a Comment